Rear Frame Rail Full With Torque Box Passenger Side Coupe/Fastback 1965-1970
- Direct Fit Frame Rail
- Includes Rear Torque Box
- Black E-Coated Finish
- Quality Steel Construction
Passenger Side Full Rear Frame Rail with a Torque Box for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 and 1970 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.
If you're working on restoring the rusty body and sheet metal on a classic 1965-1970 Mustang, then chances are you're going to need some new rear frame rails too. Over time, your factory frame rails can get corroded or damaged, so it's important you replace them as soon as you notice there's a problem. So be sure to pick up this Passenger Side Full Rear Frame Rail from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Direct Fit Replacement Full Frame Rail
- Fits all 1965-1970 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks
- High-Quality Reproduction
- Includes Correct Brackets and Mounting Holes for Hassle-Free Installation
- Includes Rear torque Box
This Passenger Side Full Rear Frame Rail is a direct fit replacement that will fit all 1965-1970 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks. It's a high-quality reproduction, and it even includes the correct brackets and mounting holes for a hassle-free installation!
The Ford Mustang frame rails and torque boxes provide essential structural support to your car's overall frame, and cannot be neglected. CJ Pony Parts offers all of the frame rails for Mustangs and Ford Mustang torque boxes that you need to keep your pony car strong for years to come!
Order a Passenger Side Full Rear Frame Rail with a Torque Box for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Coupe or Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- Rear Frame Rail Full With Torque Box Driver Side Coupe/Fastback 1965-1970$248.39 Regular Price $275.99
- Rear Upper Torque Box Patch Panel Passenger Side Coupe/Fastback 1965-1970$50.39 Regular Price $71.99