2018 ACC Football Teams as VehiclesLast Updated February 5, 2020
Known primarily as a basketball conference, the ACC has made tremendous strides as a football league in recent years. From Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts to Coral Gables, Florida, and everywhere in between, fans are eager for the start of the 2018 Atlantic Coast Conference football season. To help pass the time until the kickoff, we have compared each ACC squad to a vehicle.
[click the infographic below]
Here are a few that might need further explanation.
- Duke - The Hyundai Sonata is viewed as a great “bang for your buck.” The Blue Devils have been to four bowl games in five years despite limited facilities and support.
- Florida State - The Porsche 718 Boxster received some cosmetic changes for 2018. The Florida State program received a facelift at the top as well with new head coach Willie Taggart joining the Noles this year.
- Georgia Tech - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and few non-VW Beetle fans find it attractive. Similarly, few college football fans outside of the greater Atlanta area enjoy watching the Jackets run the triple option.
- North Carolina - The BMW M240i X-Drive was one of Autoblog's most disappointing cars for 2017. Two years removed from winning 11 games, the Tar Heels had a disappointing 2017 season.
- Syracuse - The Hyundai Elantra is not known for having a quality inner cabin. Syracuse looks like a solid team on the surface, but are nothing to write home about as soon as they take the field inside the Carrier Dome.
- Virginia - The Cavaliers went to their first bowl in six years last fall. It was all smiles in Charlottesville until the Hoos got stomped by Navy in the Military Bowl.
- Wake Forest - Despite its stature, the Fiesta is capable of outclassing its larger rivals on occasion. Similarly, Wake Forest is one of the smallest FBS schools, yet the Demon Deacons won eight games last year.
CJ Pony Parts® is in no way affiliated with or sponsored by Boston College, Clemson University, Duke University, Florida State University, The Georgia Institute of Technology, The University of Louisville, The University of Miami, The University of North Carolina, North Carolina State University, The University of Pittsburgh, Syracuse University, The University of Virginia, Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University, Wake Forest University, or the respective athletic departments. The opinions of the author(s) on this site are independent and in no way reflect the opinions of any of the administrators, coaches, staff, or athletes.Don't forget to check out the 2017 ACC Football Teams as Vehicles as well.
If you like ACC Football and cars, then you'll love this new infographic from CJ's. Each team in the ACC was matched up with a vehicle that we thought would best represent them. Some are a nod to history, and others are based on previous seasons.
If you're a Big Ten football fan and love cars, then you're going to love what we've done. We took each team in the Big Ten and matched them up with what vehicle we think would best represent them. Some are based on the 2017-18 season, while others have a nod to history.
If you're an SEC Football fan and love cars, then you're going to love what we've done. We took each team in the SEC and matched them up with what vehicle we think would best represent them. Some are based on the 2017-18 season, while others have a nod to history.
Do you love Big 12 Football? Do you love cars? Then you should check out what we did. Each team in the Big 12 was matched up with what vehicle we think would best represent them. Some are based on the 2017-18 season, while others have a nod to history.