Scott Drake Radiator Hose Pair Late-Model 5.0L Conversion 1965-1969
- Ideal 5.0L Engine Swaps
- High-Quality Replacements
- Quick And Easy Installation
- Includes Upper & Lower Hoses
Pair of Scott Drake Radiator Hoses for all 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968 and 1969 Mustangs with a Late-Model 5.0L Engine Conversion.
If you just finished swapping the engine in your 1965-1969 Mustang for a late-model 5.0L engine or if you just need to do some maintenance on existing parts, you should look to Scott Drake for the perfect pieces to finish the job. Two specialty items you need with this type of engine conversion are the pair of upper and lower radiator hoses. CJ Pony Parts caries a Pair of Scott Drake C4ZE-8260/86-50 Radiator Hoses that work with your 1965-1969 Mustang with a Late-Model 5.0L Engine Conversion. Pick up your own pair today and make sure you have everything you need to finish your conversion job or keep your 5.0L engine running smoothly for as long as possible.
Features and Benefits:
- High-quality, Scott Drake reproduction of late-model radiator hoses
- Includes a pair of upper and lower radiator hoses
- Rubbery-black finish with no busy-looking logos
- Ideal for late-model 5.0L engine swaps
- Used with reverse-rotation water pumps with the driver side outlet
- Stainless steel spring in lower radiator hose to prevent hose collapse
- Dimension of upper inlet/outlet is 1-1/2”
- Dimension of lower inlet/outlet is 1-3/4”
- Works with any 1965-1969 Mustang with a late-model 5.0L engine conversion
- Direct-fit replacement, easy installation
This high-quality, Scott Drake reproduction of the pair of upper and lower radiator hoses is ideal for 1965-1969 Mustangs with a late-model 5.0L engine swap. These hoses are used with reverse-rotation water pumps with the outlet on the driver side. The lower radiator hose contains a stainless steel spring to prevent the hose from bending and collapsing. The outside of the hoses have a rubbery-black finish with zero logos to clutter the look of your underhood compartment. The dimension of the lower inlet and outlet is 1-1/2 inches, and the dimension of the upper inlet and outlet is 1-3/4 inches.
This reproduction is a direct-fit replacement and an easy installation for any 1965-1969 Mustang, which has gone under a late-model 5.0L engine conversion. Simply remove your original pair of radiator hoses and replace them with your brand-new, Scott Drake replicas.
Order a Pair of Scott Drake C4ZE-8260/86-50 Radiator Hoses for your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968 and 1969 Mustang with a Late-Model 5.0L Engine Conversion from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning