This Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit offers smooth engagement and excellent life for your 3.7L Mustang. It features an integrally molded carbon kevlar-based organic lining with an integrally bonded steel backing for strength under high clamp loads and temperatures. The sprung hub is double sprung with spring cover reliefs for flexibility, and components are heat-treated for strength and durability. Ideal for Street and Strip Applications, the Spec Clutch Kit is all billet, and the pressure plates feature a billet alloy shell and the pressure rings are high carbon billet steel. The Spec Stage 1 Clutch Kit has a torque capacity of 550 lbs/ft. This kit also comes with a Spec aluminum flywheel for fast-revving, less engine drag, and quicker response. The Aluminum Flywheel is around half the weight of the stock flywheel, for improved performance on your Mustang!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 2011-2017 Mustangs with a 3.7L Engine
- SFI Certified Clutch Kit
- 550 ft/lbs. Torque Capacity
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Less Rotating Mass (Light Weight Flywheel)
- Full Faced Carbon Kevlar Clutch Disc
- Ideal for Street/Strip Applications
This Kit Includes:
- Spec Carbon Kevlar Based Clutch Disc
- Pressure Plate
- Aluminum Flywheel
- Pilot Bearing
- Dowel Pins
- Clutch Alignment Tool