Equip your Mustang with this 2-1/4" Standard Dual Exhaust System. From the engine to the tailpipes, this system includes everything you'll need to get the job done. It's the most complete system we offer, making it more convenient than ever to replace your damaged original. If you're a proud owner of a 1965-1970 Mustang with a 289 or 302 engine, this system is right for you.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides Horsepower Improvements
- Unique Exhaust Tone
- Tri-Y Headers Made of 16 Gauge Steel Tubing
- MIG-Welded Headers
The system includes Pertronix black painted Tri-Y headers. These headers will provide horsepower improvements and great looks for years to come! They are constructed of 16 gauge steel tubing, then miter cut and MIG-welded together for a very unique sound. The primary tubes are 1-1/2", the secondary tubes are 1-3/4" and the collectors are 2-1/2". The tri-Y headers also include 2-1/4" collector reducers, gaskets and hardware.
- Pertronix Black Tri-Y Headers
- H-Pipe 2-1/4"
- Intermediate Pipes 2-1/4"
- Pair of 2 1/4" Turbo Mufflers
- Tailpipes 2-1/4" (2)
- Exhaust U-clamps 2-1/4" (8)
- Exhaust Hangers (2)
Tech Tip: Power steering equipped cars will need part (SCB) to lower the power steering slave cylinder for clearance.
- This exhaust kit will NOT work with staggered shocks.
- Will NOT fit GT-40P heads or AOD transmission.
- Sometimes some small modifications are necessary to the equalizer bar and clutch rods for clearance on manual transmission vehicles.