Replace the damaged or missing original exhaust system on your Mustang with a completely new standard dual exhaust system. This system includes everything needed from the engine to the tailpipes. It's the most complete system we offer, and it is designed to fit your 1965-1970 Mustang with a 289 or 302 Engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Provides Horsepower Improvements
- Tri-Y Headers Made of 16 Gauge Steel Tubing
- OEM-Style Replacement Mufflers
- Delivers Classic Performance Sound
This system includes Pertronix black painted Tri-Y headers. These headers will provide horsepower improvements and great looks for years to come! They are constructed of 16 gauge steel tubing, then miter cut and MIG welded together for a very unique sound. The primary tubes are 1-1/2", the secondary tubes are 1-3/4" and the collectors are 2-1/2". Tri-Y headers also include 2-1/4" collector reducers, gaskets and hardware. This system includes two quality mufflers to make your classic pony even better!
- Pertronix black Tri-Y headers
- Header collector reducers 2-1/2" to 2"
- H-pipe 2"
- Two (2) Intermediate pipes 2"
- Two (2) Turbo Mufflers 2"
- Two (2) Tailpipes 2"
- Eight (8) Exhaust U-clamps 2"
- Two (2) Exhaust hangers
- This exhaust kit will not work with staggered shocks.
- Power steering equipped cars will need part (SCB) to lower the power steering slave cylinder for clearance.
- Will not fit GT-40P heads or AOD transmission.
- Sometimes some small modifications are necessary to the equalizer bar and clutch rods for clearance on manual transmission vehicles.