Take your 2011-2014 GT Mustang’s engine to the next level with this ProFlow Cold Air Intake Kit (555-3190) from Steeda. This cold air intake kit is meant to work with GT Mustangs that have a manual transmission.
Features and Benefits:
- Does not require a tune/calibration
- Adds significant horsepower and torque
- Does not get heat soaked like factory air box
- Cools to ambient temperature range significantly faster than stock
- Lifetime reusable and washable filter
- Keeps hot air out and lets cold air in
- Includes billet aluminum insert
- Made in the USA
To ensure the most dense air charge possible, Steeda has kept the factory cold air feed ducting from the front bumper and sealed the intake with a black shield from the hood. This stops any hot air from being sucked in from around the engine compartment. A billet aluminum velocity stack and high flow air filter provide a clean, cool, streamlined air charge that goes straight to your engine. The high flow “ProFlow” intake tube has the essential ports to hold the factory noise tube and PCV tubes.
This cold air intake is opens up your GT’s intake system to allow more efficient open breathing than your stock intake system. This high-performance ProFlow kit will boost your Mustang’s performance without the need for a tune. If eventually you want to upgrade to a performance tune or calibration, you can easily by removing the billet insert from the mass air meter and appreciate even more horsepower and torque.
- 2011-2014 GT Mustangs with a Manual Transmission
*This cold air intake is NOT designed for use with the 2012-2013 Boss 302 or Automatic Transmission equipped 2011-2014 GT Mustangs.