Don't let your brake pads and rotors prohibit the potential of your V6 or GT Mustang. Instead, upgrade to the StopTech Sport Drilled and Slotted Rotor and Sport Brake Pad Kit 925.61020 and say goodbye to excessive heat and resins. Included in this performance-driven, Sport kit are drilled and slotted rotors that provide added bite and improved looks. Zinc coating provides improved protection from corrosion extending service life.
Features and Benefits:
- Non-Directional Finishes
- Machined non-friction surfaces
- G11 metallurgy
- Drilled & Slotted for increased bite
- Improved looks and better performance
- Zinc coated corrosion protection
- Shimmed to eliminate noise and vibration
- 100% Scorched for improved bed-in
- Linear response both cold and hot
- Formulated for lower rotor wear
- Copper-free friction formulas
- Semi-metallic compound
Included in this kit is a set of StopTech Street Select semi-metallic brake pads that are installation ready with high-performance shims attached to eliminate noise and vibration. OE-style gas slots and chamfers optimize braking performance, especially in repeat stop situations. Application-specific hardware is included with each pad set ensuring full restoration of system performance and extended service life.
Tech Tip: StopTech rotors are a direct replacement for your factory OE front rotors. For best results, follow the "Brake Pad Bed-In" instructions included with every shipment. Brake caliper service or rebuild is recommended for vehicles with higher mileage.