The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms (2002-10) are a suspension upgrade for 1999-2004 Mustangs with a solid rear axle. These control arms are constructed from high quality 4130 Chromoly Tubing with a wall thickness of .083”.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
- Constructed from Chromoly Tubing (.083 Wall Thickness)
- High Gloss Silver Powder Coated Finish
- Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Includes High Strength Alloy Rod Ends
- Laser Cut Rear Sway Bar Mounts
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
The Rear Lower Control Arms feature factory-location spring perches and rear sway bar mounts. The UPR Control Arms are fully tig welded in a billet fixture and powder coated silver. The Rear Control Arms are single adjustable with high strength performance alloy rod ends. The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to IRS Rear Suspension.