The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms (2002-08-99) a suspension upgrade for 1999-2004 Mustangs with a solid rear axle. The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from high-quality Chromoly Tubing with a wall thickness of .083”.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle
- Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Constructed from Chromoly Tubing (.083 Wall Thickness)
- High Gloss Silver Powder Coat Finish
- High Strength Alloy Rod Ends
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Offset for Additional Tire Clearance
- Simple Installation
- The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms do NOT have Spring Perches, this will require a Rear Coil Over Kit (COK53-V).
The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms are offset to provide added clearance for wider rear tires. These control arms have no rear spring perches, and are designed for aftermarket coil-overs. Once the Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed they are then powder coated in a high gloss silver. The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS Rear Suspension.