The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms (2002-01-99) are a suspension upgrade for 1999-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear Axle. The UPR Pro-Series Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from Chromoly Tubing with a wall thickness of .083”. The Rear Lower Control Arm features a single adjustable 7075 Billet Aluminum Bushing and High Strength Performance Alloy Rod Ends.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Mustangs with a Solid Rear End
- Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms (Single Adjustable)
- Constructed from High Quality Chromoly Tubing
- Fully Tig Welded in Billet Fixture
- .083 Wall Thickness
- 7075 Billet Aluminum Bushings with Performance Alloy Rod Ends
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Gloss Silver Powder Coat Finish
The Pro-Series Control Arms are fully tig welded in a billet fixture, for flawless construction. Once the UPR Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed they are then finished in a Gloss Silver Powder Coat. The UPR Pro-Series Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms are proudly manufactured in the USA!
Please Note: The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms will NOT fit 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS Rear Suspension.