Looking for a suspension upgrade for your 1999-2004 Mustang with a Solid Rear Axle? These Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms 2002-02-99 from UPR are the perfect choice! They're sold as a pair, and they come with high-strength alloy rod ends on the body side, as well as energy suspension urethane bushings on the rear end side.
Features and Benefits:
- Tig Welded in a Billet Fixture
- High-Gloss Silver Powder-Coated Finish
- Urethane Bushings with Stainless Steel Pins
- Single Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Easy Installation with Basic Hand Tools
The Control Arms are constructed of Chromoly Tubing with a wall thickness of .083”. They are fully tig-welded in a billet fixture and then powder-coated in a high-gloss silver finish. These American-made control arms come with greasable zerk fittings for easy maintenance.
Please Note: The UPR Rear Lower Control Arms will NOT work on 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs due to IRS Rear Suspension.