V-Belt .44" Top Width 37.5" Length Mustang 170 1965/ 200 1965-1967/ Boss 351 1971/ 351C 4V 1972-1973
- Rubber V-Belt Design
- 37-1/2" Long Replacement
- 0.44" Top Width V-Belt
- Direct-Fit Replacement
V-Belt with a .44" Top Width and 37-1/2" Length for 1965 Mustangs with a 170 6-Cylinder Engine, 1965, 1966 and 1967 Mustangs with a 200 6-Cylinder Engine, 1971 Boss 351 Mustangs, and 1972-1973 Mustangs with a 4-Barrel Carbureted 351 Cleveland Engine.
If it's time to replace those worn-out engine belts, CJ Pony Parts has you covered with this new, direct-fit replacement rubber V-belt. This V-belt is used for many different applications. Please check the table below to see if this is the correct V-belt for your Mustang!
Features and Benefits:
- OE Style Fitment
- V-Belt Design
- For Various Applications
- 37.5 Inch Length
Rubber V-belts are used to drive such things as the alternator, air conditioning compressor, air (smog) pump, fan, power steering pump and water pump. The V-belt gets its name from the belts V-shaped cross-section, which allows the sides of the belt to grip the pulleys. The V-belt design reduces the possibility of the belt jumping off of the pulley.
- 1965 Mustang 170/200 6-Cylinder Fan and Alternator Belt/Fan and Generator Belt without Power Steering and with Air Conditioning
- 1966 Mustang 200 6-Cylinder Air Pump (smog) Belt with Power Steering
- 1967 Mustang 200 6-Cylinder Fan and Air Pump (smog) Belt with Air Conditioning
- 1971 Boss 351 Mustang Alternator Belt with Power Steering and without Air Conditioning
- 1972-1973 Mustang 351C 4V Alternator Belt with a 55 amp Alternator and Power Steering
- Top Width = .44"
- Length = 37-1/2"
Please Note: CJ Pony Parts' 1965-1973 Mustang Parts Catalog has a thorough, detailed table that includes a list of all V-belts with their correct applications.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning