This V-2 SQ Si-Trim Tuner Supercharger Kit (4FA218-140SQ) is perfect for the 5.0L Mustang owner who wants the added power of forced induction! Capable of 7-9 Lbs. of boost, this kit will increase your factory 5.0-liter engine by about 100 horsepower and 80 lb-ft torque. Tuner kits are designed without fuel system upgrades, making them perfect for Mustangs that already have upgraded fuel systems. This way you aren't paying for extra parts.
Features and Benefits:
- +100HP/ +80lb-ft TQ
- Complete Kit
- Hardware and Instructions Included
- Integrates with engine oiling to reduce temps
- Satin finish
Included in this Vortech Tuner Supercharger kit is the V-2 Si head unit. The V-2 trim head units require an oil feed and drain line coming to and from the engine, making this install a little more involved over the V-3 self-contained unit. Using the engine's oil to lubricate the head unit has its benefits. Circulating engine oil through the supercharger can help to stabilize temperatures when on the throttle over long periods!
This Kit Includes:
- Aluminum and Steel Mounting Plates
- Aluminum 8-Rib Crankshaft Pulley
- Supercharger Head Unit
- Inlet Elbow and Hose
- Aluminum Discharge Tube
- Bosch Blow Off Valve
- Supercharger Belt Tensioner with Pulley
- Supercharger 8-Rib Belt
- Chrome Upper Radiator Hose Extension
- Alternator Stay Brace
- Inlet and Discharge Couplers with Clamps
- All required mounting hardware and fittings
- Tuner Kit does NOT include fuel pump, fuel injectors, MAF or ECU programmer.
- This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.