Painless Performance 18-Circuit Universal Muscle Car Wiring Harness.Painless Performance's Universal Muscle Car Harness can be used in just about any vehicle where basic wiring is needed. Many 1960s and 1970s GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles utilize a square bulkhead connector to penetrate the firewall. This harness provides you a fuseblock with this feature and the benefits of spade type fuses. Some firewall modification may be required.
Number of Circuits: 18 Fuses with Horn Relay and Maxi Fuse
Harness Length: Universal
Fuse Type: Blade & Maxi Fuse
Firewall Passthrough: Bulkhead Connector
Color Code Based: Universal
Circuit Designations: Printed on Wires
This Harness Includes Circuits For:
- Headlight Switch- Power to headlight switch. Power wires out of headlight switch to head light dimmer switch, tail lights, dash lights and park lights.
- Dimmer Switch wires include power from headlight switch and power out to low and high beam headlights.
- Wiper Switch- Power to wiper switch. You will need to retain the wires between the wiper switch and your wiper motor.
- Turn Signal Switch- Power into and out of your column mounted turn signal switch. Also included in this kit are both styles of GM turn switch connectors. Note: these will connect to most aftermarket and factory steering columns.
- Ignition Switch- Power into and out of to fuse block (ignition, crank and accessory).
- Brake Switch- Power into and out of brake switch. This includes a third brake light wire.
- Courtesy Lights- Power and ground circuits for dome light activation.
- Alternator- Charge wire and alternator field activation wires. (Most alternators can easily be wired up to this Painless harness). Included in kit is a high output alternator wire that allows you to use up to a 140 Amp alternator.
- Horn- 40 Amp horn relay mounted to fuse block.
- Radio- Harness includes constant B+ (for preset memory) and ignition hot circuits for any aftermarket or factory radio. Also included are two pairs of speaker wires.
- Starter- Crank signal wire for starter solenoid.
- Engine section wires including electric choke, coil power, coil to tach signal, oil pressure, engine temperature, and A/C compressor clutch control wire.
- Headlight section wires including right and left high and low beam headlights, turn signals and park lights.
- Tail section wires including tail lights, brake lights, turn signal lights, fuel gauge sender, third brake light, and reverse lights.
- Dash panel section wires including fuel, temperature, oil pressure, voltage, tachometer, speedometer, high beam and turn indicators and gauge illumination.
- Door section wires including power windows and locks.
- Accessory section wires including cruise control, power antenna, electric fuel pump and an cigarette lighter/accessory output.
- Also included in kit is a fuse block mounting bracket, rubber grommet, 4 inch zip ties, 70 Amp maxi fuse and a large assortment of crimp style connectors.]
Similar Mustang PartsMore Wiring Kits
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$914.99
CJ's Low Price:$830.17
CJ's Low Price:$749.99
CJ's Low Price:$614.99