Baer EradiSpeed-Plus Two 14" Front Rotor Upgrade Kit for 2005-2014 V6 and GT Mustangs.EradiSpeed-Plus Two indicates a set of rotors a size larger than stock that still works with the OEM calipers. The result is increased performance by virtue of the augmented leverage of the larger rotor. Baer provides all the hardware necessary to move the location of the OEM calipers outward.
*EradiSpeed-Plus Two rotors may work with OEM wheels but usually require larger wheels.
EradiSpeed-Plus rotors - The "plus" indicates rotors that are of a 2-Piece design. An EradiSpeed-Plus hat is CNC machined from billet and anodized black. The hats and rotors are joined with NAS (National Aerospace Standard) hardware. The same hardware used in Indy cars. With a 2-Piece design, EradiSpeed-Plus units provide a welcome reduction in total rotor weight of approximately 3 to 6 lbs. per rotor, depending on application.
- 2-Piece (aluminum hat and iron disc) rotors provide LITE* direct replacement for OE applications
- Increased mass in the "firepath" (where the pad contacts the rotor friction surface)
- Directionally, curved vane design
- Employs an aluminum hat to provide a lower total weight
- NAS stainless hardware
- Feature cross-drilled, slotted and zinc coated surfaces.
* LITE is Baer's Trademark - Denotes "Low Inertia-Thermally Efficient"
Vented, Y/N: Y, Directionally curved vane
Standard Finish: Slotted, Drilled and Zinc Plated
- Pair of pre-assembled rotors
*Will not fit 2011-2012 GT Mustangs with optional Brembo calipers.
*Will not fit GT500.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Brake Rotors
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$595.00
CJ's Low Price:$255.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$1,295.00
CJ's Low Price:$90.84