BMR Boxed Subframe Connectors for all 2005-2014 Mustangs.Ford's new Mustang platform is a vast improvement over the Fox body with chassis rigidity upgraded over 30%. While this is good news, it is still a uni-body and we are still left with a front and rear subframe that is not connected. BMR subframe connectors take over where the factory left off. The HD boxed subframes go a few steps further by triangulating key structural points together to make a very rigid frame.
- Boxed subframe connectors are made from heavy duty 1.5"x 2" main tubing and use both 1" x 2" and 1" gussets as well as 3/16" laser cut weld plates.
- Can be welded without the need to remove interior carpet.
- Reinforces the rear control arm mount.
- Retains OE ground clearance.
- Available in durable black hammertone or red powdercoat finish.
*Fits V8 and V6 models. Will also fit convertibles if rear bracing is removed.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
when are you guys going to make a video on sub frames installation it would be nice
Unsure. I'll send a message to our video team, and see if they can bump it up the list.
Date published: 2015-05-21
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$269.95
CJ's Low Price:$249.95
CJ's Low Price:$124.95