COMP Cams Magnum 290HR Hydraulic Roller Camshaft Set with a 2500 to 6000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 351C Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic roller camshaft will fit 1970-1982 351C and 351M-400M V8 engines.
Magnum camshafts generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. The Magnum camshafts generally like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change are usually recommended additional upgrades. The larger Magnum camshafts tend to be a little lazy at low RPMs.
The Magnum 290HR camshaft is perfect for street machines. Best used with a four speed transmission and 3.40-4.10 gears. Maximum power will be made with an aftermarket intake, headers and a mild torque converter. This hydraulic roller camshaft is meant to be used with hydraulic roller lifters.
- RPM Range: 2500 to 6000
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 290/Exhaust 290
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 230/Exhaust 230
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.578/Exhaust 0.578
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.340/Exhaust 0.340
- Camshaft Only
- Camshaft and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$306.86
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$259.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$294.98
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,099.76
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$65.99