COMP Cams Magnum 306S Solid/Mechanical Flat Tappet Camshaft Set with a 3000 to 7000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This mechanical flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 289 and 302 engines from 1963-1995.
Magnum cams generate great high RPM power. They can be used with mild ratio rocker arms and traditional performance valve springs as they are easy on valve train parts. These camshafts like compression ratios of 9.5:1 and higher. A torque converter and gear change is highly recommended. The larger Magnum cams can be a little lazy at low RPMs.
This camshaft is intended for limited street use only. Suitable for cars with a 4000 stall torque converter or 4-speed transmission, with 4.10 or lower gears. The Magnum 306S produces a radical idle at a 11:1 compression ratio.
- RPM Range: 3000 to 7000
- Valve Timing: 0.015
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Intake .022/Exhaust .022
- Duration: Intake 306/Exhaust 306
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 260/Exhaust 260
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.592/Exhaust 0.592
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.37/Exhaust 0.37
- Camshaft (313364) Only
- Camshaft (313364) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (313364), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Camshafts, Rocker Arms & Valve Train
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$1,513.25
CJ's Low Price:$2,428.60
CJ's Low Price:$301.99
CJ's Low Price:$639.95