Dynacorn 2-Piece Cowl Panel Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1967-1968 Mustangs.
If your cowl vent panels are suffering from severe rust, upgrade to Dynacorn's 2-piece cowl panel assembly. Dynacorn's 2-piece cowl panel assembly comes with the upper cowl vent grille and lower cowl panel ready to weld together! Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
The upper cowl vent grille includes pins for the lower windshield molding clips.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. Place an order today at CJ Pony Parts.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Cowl Area
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$241.99
Regular Price: $61.99
Special Price: $55.79