Dynacorn One-Piece Seat Platform In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1968 Convertible Mustangs.When you are replacing your floor pans, new seat platforms are a recommended upgrade. It would be difficult to drive your Mustang without a properly mounted seat. Dynacorn's high-quality, one-piece seat platform runs from the driver side floor pan over the transmission tunnel and onto the passenger side floor pan. Features a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*The one-piece seat platform must be welded to the floor pan for a correct installation!
|1967-1970 Mercury Cougar Convertibles|