Product DescriptionMaximum Motorsports Standard Offset Tubular Front Lower Control Arms with Delrin Bushings for 1979-1993 Mustangs.
Maximum Motorsports front control arms set a new, higher standard of performance. Their engineering team designed these from a clean sheet of paper, which is why they are not only unique looking, but stronger than any others.
* MM tubular front control arms are a true 'A'-arm rather than a 'V'-arm. This provides maximum rigidity and equalizes forces delivered into the K-member.
* MM font control arms are gusseted in critical areas to ensure that the entire control arm will bend in an accident before a weld ever breaks.
* MM front control arms allow a tighter turning radius by allowing the tires to steer at a greater angle than the sock control arms.
* Available with either urethane or Delrin bushings. Urethane bushings are much smaller and stiffer than stock control arm bushings to provide increased responsiveness with minimum noise. Delrin bushings have zero deflection for compettion, and have a marginal increase in ride harshness and noise compared to urethane bushings.
* The MM control arms can be installed on a stock K-Member, or on most other aftermarket K-Members which accept stock control arms (some modifications are requred to a stock K member).
* The MM front control arms can only be used with a coil-over conversion kit; they do not allow the installation of springs in the stock location.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Front Lower Control Arms
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like