1993 Mustang Transmission
One of the most vital components of your 1993 Mustang is its transmission and associated parts. In fact, this system is essentially the connecting “glue” between all the other parts of your vehicle, including the drivetrain, engine, and all the gears and mechanical parts that operate between them. Regardless of whether you are here to find replacement components for a faulty transmission, or you want to upgrade your 1993 Mustang transmission to make it more efficient and usable, we are bound to have the parts you are looking for here at CJ Pony Parts. Check out all of our great transmission components. You’ll also find step-by-step instructional videos for replacing transmission systems.
Showing 1-20 of 25 results
- Fidanza Flywheel Aluminum 157T 28.2 Oz & 50 Oz 5.0L 1986-1995$358.48 Regular Price $377.35
- Fidanza Flywheel Aluminum 2.3L 1983-1986/1990-1993$398.32 Regular Price $419.28
- Manual Transmission Flywheel 5.0L 1982-1995$84.99 Regular Price $99.99
- Manual Transmission Flywheel 2.3L 1983-1993$80.54 Regular Price $94.75
- SPEC Flywheel Aluminum 157-Tooth 50oz Balance 5.0L 1979-1995$383.56 Regular Price $403.75
- SPEC Flywheel Billet Steel 157-Tooth 50oz Balance 5.0L 1979-1995$293.31 Regular Price $308.75
- Ford Performance Flywheel Billet Steel 164T 0.0 Oz Balance 289/302/351$299.73 Regular Price $309.00
- Ford Performance Ring Gear To Open 9" Diferential Bolt Set$20.36 Regular Price $20.99
- ARP Flywheel Bolt Kit Manual Transmission V8 1965-1995$11.63 Regular Price $11.99
- Transmission Flywheel 2.3L 1987-1993$43.79 Regular Price $59.99
Showing 1-20 of 25 results
The Benefits of Upgrading Your TransmissionNot all transmissions are made equal, which is the case with many other automotive components. As of late, Mustangs now come with a built-in six-speed transmission that can give optimal performance and efficiency. These transmissions are a huge departure from the early three-speed transmissions that were part of classic pony cars.
Your 1993 Mustang transmission can be upgraded to a six-speed transmission system. While this is not the easiest of upgrades, it is certainly possible and definitely worth the learning experience. With CJ Pony Parts on your side, you have access to all the advice you need to get the job done.
Upgrading your 1993 Mustang’s transmission can lead to improvements in handling, performance and overall fuel efficiency — the kinds of investments that have huge returns later on. By saving on repair costs for old components, as well as decreasing the amount of fuel your vehicle consumes, you are making an investment in the future of your Mustang. Upgrading to an automatic transmission is also a feasible option, though you will have to take into consideration the performance tradeoffs of this option.
Need Affordable Parts for Repairs? We Have You CoveredWhen a transmission breaks down or otherwise suffers from performance defects, any number of components can be involved. That’s why we stock only the highest quality of 1993 Mustang transmission components from a variety of great brands that you trust from names you recognize. Regardless of the part you need, we’re sure to have it at CJ Pony Parts.
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, or 1992 for additional options.