1987 Mustang Transmission
The transmission is one of the most important — and expensive — components in any automobile. Without a properly operating transmission, the power from the engine will not be delivered efficiently through the vehicle’s drivetrain. If your transmission fails completely, your vehicle won’t go anywhere! If the time has come to repair/replace/rebuild a 1987 Mustang transmission, CJ Pony Parts has everything you need to get the job done quickly and affordably. We’re an experienced aftermarket parts retailer that has been providing reliable parts solutions to Mustang owners just like you since 1985. Check out our complete selection of 1987 Mustang transmission parts below!
Showing 1-20 of 362 results
- T5-T45 Tremec Shift Handle Same Handle That Is Included With Shifter 1983-2001$32.29 Regular Price $33.99
- 70-73 With 3-7/8 Yoke 87-93 Manual Transmission Univ. Jointgreasable 1970-1993$21.84 Regular Price $22.99
- AOD Neutral Safety Switch 1980-1993$23.99 Regular Price $29.99
- 80-93 AOD Nuetral Safety Switch 1980-1993$109.24 Regular Price $114.99
- Lakewood Bellhousing Adjustable Pivot Stud 2.3" 1979-2004$31.09 Regular Price $32.73
- National T5 Throwout Bearing Seal 1983-2004$9.89 Regular Price $10.99
- Automatic Shifter Lever Rebuild Kit 1965-1993$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Transmission Crossmember Mounting Hardware 1979-1993$31.49 Regular Price $44.99
- Automatic Shifter Cable Adjusting Stud 1984-1993$9.89 Regular Price $10.99
- Ford Driveshaft Bolt Set 1979-2012$12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- SPEC 26 Spline TKO/G-Force Stage 1 Clutch Kit 10.5"$273.69 Regular Price $282.15
- SPEC 5.0L/GT/4V Stage 3 Clutch Kit 1986-2001$342.05 Regular Price $360.05
- SPEC 5.0L/GT/4V Stage 2 Clutch Kit 1986-2001$369.12 Regular Price $388.55
- SPEC 5.0L/GT/4V Stage 1 Clutch Kit 1986-2001$273.69 Regular Price $282.15
Showing 1-20 of 362 results
Parts for Automatic and Manual 1987 Mustang TransmissionsWhether your vehicle is equipped with an automatic or manual transmission, it is comprised of many different parts and components — and you’ll find them all at CJ Pony Parts! Our inventory includes a wide range of transmission and transmission-related parts such as driveshaft yokes, clutch kits, shifters and flywheels. You’ll even find completely assembled automatic and manual 1987 Mustang transmissions that are ready to be installed in your vehicle. All of our transmission products come from big-name manufacturers such as BBK, Ford Racing, Motorbrooks and SPEC Clutch, ensuring the highest possible quality and dependability.
Get Expert Advice for Complex 1987 Mustang Transmission ProjectsA transmission is one of the more complicated auto components, and performing any type of transmission repair or rebuild can be a challenge. If you choose to take on the task yourself, it’s comforting to know that reliable assistance is readily available. Feel free to contact our knowledgeable Mustang product experts for valuable product selection and installation tips that can save you time, aggravation and money. It’s what you’d expect from an aftermarket parts supplier that’s staffed with a team of fellow Mustang enthusiasts, just like you.
We’ll Help Minimize the Total Cost of Your 1987 Mustang Transmission ProjectA major Mustang repair or rebuild project is not cheap. If you’re purchasing a new transmission, you can expect to pay thousands of dollars. With our everyday low prices, we can keep your total project costs as low as possible. Many of our products are priced well below MSRP. Free ground shipping within the contiguous 48 United States is also included with some parts, which can keep even extra cash in your pocket.
Order your 1987 Mustang transmission parts online or by giving us a call at 1-800-888-6473 today!
Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, or 1993 for additional options.