Aeromotive In-Tank Fuel System Kit Single 450LPH Mustang GT 2011-2017/ Boss 302 2012-2013
- Works With Stock Tank
- Supports 550-1300HP
- No Fabrication Required
- Made in the USA
Aeromotive Single 450LPH In-Tank Fuel System Kit for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs, and 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs.
If you've installed power-adders like forced induction on your Mustang, you'll need an improved fuel delivery system. Fortunately, Aeromotive makes things easy with this Aeromotive Single 450LPH In-Tank Fuel System Kit (17353). It's a direct drop in kit for your OEM tank that supports 550-1300HP, with no drilling or fabrication required.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses patented Aeromotive jet siphon in conjunction with OEM jet siphon pickup
- All internal tank hoses are retained
- Internal jet siphon hose with quick connect attaches directly to Aeromotive jet siphon
- Aeromotive siphon used to transfer fuel at a higher flow rate to pump side of tank
- Outlet cap uses -08 ORB outlet ports for Main Outlet port, Auxiliary Port and Return port
- System retains all OEM tank venting
- Supports 550-1300hp depending on setup
- N/A, Forced induction, Gas and E85 Compatible
- Two sets of pump terminals in Outlet Cap
- Made in the USA
This system allows for the use of both OEM sending units (one located in each side of tank). Bracket provided on pump assembly to accept OEM sending unit. Siphon pickup side of tank (driver’s side) is not disturbed.
This Kit Includes:
- Aeromotive (18036) Single 450lph In-Tank Fuel Pump Assembly
- Aeromotive (15633) Fuel Pressure Gauge - 0-100psi
- Aeromotive (13303) X1 Series EFI Standard Bypass Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Aeromotive (12350) 10 Micron Microglass ORB-10 Black Fuel Filter
- EFI Bypass Regulator is designed for use with Return-Style Systems ONLY.
- If you wish to purchase it separately, please see P/N: AER18036 for the fuel pump assembly.
Tech Tip: Outlet cap has a set of terminals that must be connected to OEM sending unit wires. Must install quick disconnect electrical connectors on OEM sending unit wires.
- 2011-2017 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.