Aeromotive Stealth EFI Eliminator Street Fuel System With 5.0L Rails GT 2011-2017
- Supports Up To 1000HP
- Comprehensive Kit
- Integrates With Stock Gas Tank
- Great For Race Use
Aeromotive Stealth EFI Eliminator Race Fuel System With 5.0L Coyote Rails for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs.
This Aeromotive Fuel System (17349) includes the Stealth Eliminator fuel pump, which integrates with the stock tank, fuel-level sending unit and jet-siphon transfer pump. The kit provides all the necessary fuel system hard-parts including the Stealth In-Tank Fuel Pump, 40-micron High Flow Filter, One-Piece CNC Y-block, Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all necessary Aeromotive high flow, ORB Port Fittings.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas.
- For 2011-2017 Mustang GT Chassis with original 5.0L 4-V Coyote engine and/or equivalent intake.
- Includes Aeromotive’s Fuel Pump Speed Controller for continuous duty street/strip applications.
- Made in the USA
Fuel Pump Electrical Supply is also provided, including our amazing Fuel Pump Speed Controller, designed to keep fuel cool in cars that will see extended street driving, but still need full pump performance for all-out racing.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately.
- For Limited Duty/Racing Applications, please see P/N: AER17348.
- The purchase of a separate tach adapter may be required to operate the Fuel Pump Speed Controller
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Set of 5.0L Coyote Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Wiring Kit
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) 40-micron Filter Assembly
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Advanced skill is required for this installation.