This Aeromotive Single 450LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump Assembly (18036) offers drop-in convenience for your Mustang! If you've added forced induction and need additional fuel at your rails, this kit will allow you to retain your stock tank.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses patented Aeromotive jet siphon in conjunction with OEM jet siphon pickup
- All internal tank hoses are retained
- Internal jet siphon hose with quick connect attaches directly to Aeromotive jet siphon
- Aeromotive siphon used to transfer fuel at a higher flow rate to pump side of tank
- Outlet cap uses -08 ORB outlet ports for Main Outlet port, Auxiliary Port and Return port
- System retains all OEM tank venting
- Supports 550-1300hp depending on setup
- N/A, Forced induction, Gas and E85 Compatible
- Two sets of pump terminals in Outlet Cap
- Made in the USA
Direct drop-in unit to OEM tank with no drilling or fabrication required. This system allows for the use of both OEM sending units (one located in each side of tank). Bracket provided on pump assembly to accept OEM sending unit. Siphon pickup side of tank (driver’s side) is not disturbed.
- Outlet cap has a set of terminals that must be connected to OEM sending unit wires.
- See P/N: AER17353 for the full system that includes the pump, gauge, filter and regulator.
Please Note: Must install quick disconnect electrical connectors on OEM sending unit wires.