This drop-in Aeromotive Dual 450LPH Fuel Pump Kit (17355) provides the fuel flow you need for your 1100-2600 horsepower engine! This is a direct drop in kit for your OEM tank, with no drilling or fabrication required. If you want your Mustang to put down serious power, Aeromotive products are of excellent quality, for superior performance when it counts: at the track!
Features and Benefits:
- Uses patented Aeromotive jet siphon in conjunction with OEM jet siphon pickup
- All internal tank hoses are retained
- Internal jet siphon hose with quick connect attaches directly to Aeromotive jet siphon
- Aeromotive siphon used to transfer fuel at a higher flow rate to pump side of tank
- Outlet cap uses -08 ORB outlet ports for Main Outlet port, Auxiliary Port and Return port
- System retains all OEM tank venting
- Supports 1100-2600hp depending on setup
- N/A, Forced induction, Gas and E85 Compatible
- Two sets of pump terminals in Outlet Cap
- One set to control Main pump and second set to control a second pump
- Made in the USA
This system allows for the use of both OEM sending units (one located in each side of tank). There is a bracket provided on the pump assembly to accept OEM sending unit. The siphon pickup side of tank (driver’s side) is not disturbed.
This Kit Includes:
- Aeromotive (18037) Dual 450lph In-Tank Fuel Pump Assembly
- Aeromotive (15633) Fuel Pressure Gauge - 0-100psi
- Aeromotive (13134) Pro Series EFI Extreme Flow 2-Port Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Aeromotive (12341) 10 Micron Microglass ORB-12 Black Fuel Filter
If you wish to purchase it separately, please see P/N: AER18037 for the fuel pump assembly.
Tech Tip: Outlet cap has a set of terminals that must be connected to OEM sending unit wires.
Please Note: Must install quick disconnect electrical connectors on OEM sending unit wires.