Whether your Mustang is a fast street car or a dedicated drag car, you'll need high-performance fuel delivery to feed your engine. This Aeromotive Dual 340LPH In-Tank Fuel System Kit (17354) is a direct drop-in kit for your OEM tank with no drilling or fabrication required.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses patented Aeromotive jet siphon in conjunction with OEM jet siphon pickup
- All internal tank hoses are retained
- Internal jet siphon hose with quick connect attaches directly to Aeromotive jet siphon
- Aeromotive siphon used to transfer fuel at a higher flow rate to pump side of tank
- Outlet cap uses -08 ORB outlet ports for Main Outlet port, Auxiliary Port and Return port
- System retains all OEM tank venting
- Supports 980-2000hp depending on setup
- N/A, Forced induction, Gas and E85 Compatible
- Two sets of pump terminals in Outlet Cap
- One set to control Main pump and second set to control a second pump
- Made in the USA
This system allows for the use of both OEM sending units (one located in each side of tank). There is a bracket provided on the pump assembly to accept OEM sending unit. The siphon pickup side of tank (driver’s side) is not disturbed.
This Kit Includes:
- Aeromotive (18039) Dual 340lph In-Tank Fuel Pump Assembly
- Aeromotive (15633) Fuel Pressure Gauge - 0-100psi
- Aeromotive (13303) X1 Series EFI Standard Bypass Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Aeromotive (12350) 10 Micron Microglass ORB-10 Black Fuel Filter
Tech Tip: Outlet cap has a set of terminals that must be connected to OEM sending unit wires. Must install quick disconnect electrical connectors on OEM sending unit wires.
- EFI Bypass Regulator is designed for use with Return-Style Systems ONLY.
- If you wish to purchase it separately, please see P/N: AER18039 for the fuel pump assembly.
- 2011-2017 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang