This Aeromotive Triple 450LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump Assembly outfits your Mustang's stock fuel tank to handle the most demanding horsepower applications. It's a direct drop-in unit to your OEM tank with no drilling or fabrication required.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses patented Aeromotive jet siphon in conjunction with OEM jet siphon pickup
- All internal tank hoses are retained
- Internal jet siphon hose with quick connect attaches directly to Aeromotive jet siphon
- Aeromotive siphon used to transfer fuel at a higher flow rate to pump side of tank
- Outlet cap uses -08 ORB outlet ports for Main Outlet port, Auxiliary Port and Return port
- System retains all OEM tank venting
- Supports 1650-3900hp depending on setup
- N/A, Forced induction, Gas and E85 Compatible
- Two sets of pump terminals in Outlet Cap
- One set to control Main pump and second set to control a second/third pump
- Made in the USA
This system allows for the use of both OEM sending units (one located in each side of tank). A bracket is provided on the pump assembly to accept your OEM sending unit. The siphon pickup side of your tank (driver’s side) is not disturbed.
- Must install quick disconnect electrical connectors on OEM sending unit wires.
- See P/N: AER17356 for the full system that includes the pump, gauge, filter and regulator.
Tech Tip: Outlet cap has a set of terminals that must be connected to OEM sending unit wires.
- 2011-2017 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang