Want your Mustang to put out four-figure horsepower numbers? Make sure your fuel system is up to the task! This Aeromotive Triple 450LPH In-Tank Fuel System Kit (17356) is a direct drop-in kit for your stock tank, but it supports engine setups with 1650-3900 horsepower, depending on setup.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses patented Aeromotive jet siphon in conjunction with OEM jet siphon pickup
- All internal tank hoses are retained
- System retains all OEM tank venting
- Supports 1650-3900hp depending on setup
- N/A, Forced induction, Gas and E85 Compatible
- Internal jet siphon hose with quick connect attaches directly to Aeromotive jet siphon
- Aeromotive siphon used to transfer fuel at a higher flow rate to pump side of tank
- Outlet cap uses -08 ORB outlet ports for Main Outlet port, Auxiliary Port and Return port
- Two sets of pump terminals in Outlet Cap
- One set to control Main pump and second set to control a second/third pump
- Made in the USA
This is a direct drop-in kit for your OEM tank, with no drilling or fabrication required. This system allows for the use of both OEM sending units (one located in each side of tank). There is a bracket provided on the pump assembly to accept OEM sending unit. The siphon pickup side of tank (driver’s side) is not disturbed.
This Kit Includes:
- Aeromotive (18038) Triple 4500lph In-Tank Fuel Pump Assembly
- Aeromotive (15633) Fuel Pressure Gauge - 0-100psi
- Aeromotive (13134) Pro Series EFI Extreme Flow 2-Port Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Aeromotive (12341) 10 Micron Microglass ORB-12 Black Fuel Filter
Tech Tip: Outlet cap has a set of terminals that must be connected to OEM sending unit wires.
- Must install quick disconnect electrical connectors on OEM sending unit wires.
- If you wish to purchase it separately, please see P/N: AER18038 for the fuel pump assembly.
- 2011-2017 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang