Added some serious power to your Mustang? This Aeromotive Dual 340LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump Assembly gets your engine the fuel it needs. Better still, with this assembly, you can keep your stock fuel tank to save time and money.
Features and Benefits:
- Uses patented Aeromotive jet siphon in conjunction with OEM jet siphon pickup
- All internal tank hoses are retained
- Internal jet siphon hose with quick connect attaches directly to Aeromotive jet siphon
- Aeromotive siphon used to transfer fuel at a higher flow rate to pump side of tank
- Outlet cap uses -08 ORB outlet ports for Main Outlet port, Auxiliary Port and Return port
- System retains all OEM tank venting
- Supports 980-2000hp depending on setup
- N/A, Forced induction, Gas and E85 Compatible
- Two sets of pump terminals in Outlet Cap
- One set to control Main pump and second set to control a second pump
- Made in the USA
This system allows for the use of both OEM sending units (one located in each side of tank). There's a bracket provided on pump assembly to accept an OEM sending unit. The siphon pickup side of tank (driver’s side) is not disturbed.
- Must install quick disconnect electrical connectors on OEM sending unit wires.
- See P/N: AER17354 for the full system that includes the pump, gauge, filter and regulator.
Tech Tip: Outlet cap has a set of terminals that must be connected to OEM sending unit wires.
- 2011-2017 GT Mustang
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang