Aeromotive Stealth EFI Eliminator Race Fuel System With 5.4L Cobra Jet Rails GT 2011-2017
- Comprehensive Kit
- Supports 1000+ Horsepower
- Integrates With Stock Gas Tank
- Great For Race Use
Aeromotive Stealth EFI Eliminator Race Fuel System With 5.4L Cobra Jet Rails for 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Mustangs.
If you've Cobra Jet swapped your Mustang, a high-performance fuel system is a must. This Stealth Fuel System (17346) includes the Aeromotive Stealth Eliminator fuel pump, which integrates with your Mustang’s stock tank, fuel-level sending unit, and jet-siphon transfer pump. The Eliminator pump supports over 1,400 flywheel horsepower for your performance needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas
- For 2011-2017 Mustang GT with engine swap to 5.4L Cobra Jet Supercharged 4V engine and/or equivalent intake
- Includes Aeromotive’s HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for limited duty, racing applications
- Made in the USA
Aeromotive provides all the fuel system hard-parts you’ll need, including the Stealth In-Tank Fuel Pump, 40-micron High Flow Filter, One Piece CNC Y-block, Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all necessary Aeromotive high flow, ORB Port Fittings. Fuel Pump Electrical Supply is also provided, including the amazing HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for cars that will be primarily raced, with limited street driving.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately
- For Continuous Duty/Street Applications, please see P/N: AER17345
This Kit Contains:
- (1) Set of 5.4L Cobra Jet Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Wiring Kit
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) 40-micron Filter Assembly
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Advanced skill is required for this installation.