This Mustang Stealth Fuel System (17323) includes the Aeromotive Stealth A1000 fuel pump, designed to fit inside the stock, OEM Mustang tank and integrate with the stock fuel-level sending unit and jet-siphon transfer pump. This Aeromotive Fuel System provides all the necessary fuel system hard-parts including the Stealth In-Tank Fuel Pump, 40-micron High Flow Filter, One-Piece CNC Y-block, Billet High-Flow Cobra Jet Fuel Rails, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all necessary Aeromotive high flow, ORB Port Fittings. Fuel Pump Electrical Supply is also provided, including Fuel Pump Speed Controller, designed to keep fuel cool in cars that will see extended street driving, but still need full pump performance for all-out racing.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,000 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,300 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas.
- For 2011-2017 Mustang GT’s with engine swap to 5.4L Cobra Jet Supercharged 4V engine and/or equivalent intake.
- Includes Aeromotive’s Fuel Pump Speed Controller for continuous duty street/strip applications.
- Made in the USA
- For Limited Duty/Racing Applications, please see P/N: AER17322
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately
- The purchase of a separate tach adapter may be required to operate the Fuel Pump Speed Controller
This Kit Includes:
- (1) Set of 5.4L Cobra Jet Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) 40-micron Filter Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Speed Controller
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) ORB-06 to AN-08 Fitting
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
- All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.