If you're building your Mustang to race, you need a race-ready fuel system! This Mustang Stealth Fuel System (17306) includes the Aeromotive Stealth A1000 fuel pump, which integrates with your stock Mustang tank, fuel-level sending unit, and jet-siphon transfer pump. It can handle over 1,000 horsepower for your track performance needs.
Features and Benefits:
- For 2011-2017 Mustang GTs with engine swap to 5.4L Cobra Jet Supercharged 4V engine and/or equivalent intake.
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,000 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,300 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas.
- Includes Aeromotive’s HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for limited duty, racing applications.
- Made in the USA
Aeromotive provides all the fuel system hard-parts you’ll need, including the Stealth In-Tank Fuel Pump, 40-micron High Flow Filter, One-Piece CNC Y-block, Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all necessary Aeromotive high flow, ORB Port Fittings. Fuel Pump Electrical Supply is also provided, including an HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for cars that will be primarily raced, with limited street driving.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately
- For Continuous Duty/Street Applications, please see P/N: AER17323
This Kit Contains:
- (1) Set of 5.4L Cobra Jet Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Wiring Kit
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) 40-micron Filter Assembly
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) ORB-06 to AN-08 Fitting
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.