If you use your 2007-2012 Shelby GT500 Mustang mostly for racing applications with limited street driving, then consider upgrading its fuel system with this Aeromotive Stealth EFI A1000 Race Fuel System Kit (17312) from CJ Pony Parts today! This kit comes with everything you need to increase the performance of your Mustang’s fuel system for continual racing.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,000 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,300 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas
- For Mustang Shelby GT500’s with 5.4L GT500 Supercharged 4V engine and/or equivalent intake
- Includes Aeromotive’s HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for limited duty, racing applications
- Made in the USA
This Stealth EFI A1000 Race Fuel System Kit (17312) manufactured by Aeromotive is the perfect option to enhance your Mustang’s performance while racing! With this kit you will receive many different parts, including the Aeromotive Stealth A1000 fuel pump, which will fit within the stock, OEM tank. It will integrate with the stock fuel-level sending unit and jet-siphon transfer pump. To see a full list of parts included in this fuel pump system, please check below. In addition to all of these items, electrical supply to the pump is also provided by the system. This includes Aeromotive’s HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit that is made for race-heavy cars that see limited street driving. This fuel system kit (17312) is proudly made in the USA!
Please Note: Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately.
*For Continuous Duty/Street Applications, please see P/N: AER17313.
- (1) Set of 5.4L GT500 Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Wiring Kit
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) 40-micron Filter Assembly
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol based fuels.
Please Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
- 2007-2012 Shelby GT500 Mustang