This Mustang Stealth Fuel System (17315) includes the Aeromotive Stealth A1000 fuel pump, which integrates with the stock tank, fuel-level sending unit, and jet-siphon transfer pump. This system provides all the necessary fuel system hard-parts including the Stealth In-Tank Fuel Pump, 40-micron High Flow Filter, One-Piece CNC Y-block, Billet High-Flow Cobra Jet Fuel Rails, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator, and all necessary Aeromotive high flow, ORB Port Fittings.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,000 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,300 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas.
- For Mustang Shelby GT500’s with engine swap to 5.4L Cobra Jet Supercharged 4V engine and/or equivalent intake.
- Includes Aeromotive’s Fuel Pump Speed Controller for continuous duty street/strip applications.
- Made in the USA
Fuel Pump Electrical Supply is also provided, including a Fuel Pump Speed Controller (the purchase of a separate tach adapter may be required to operate the Fuel Pump Speed Controller), designed to keep fuel cool in cars that will see extended street driving, but still need full pump performance for all-out racing.
This Kit Contains:
- (1) Set of 5.4L Cobra Jet Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) 40-micron Filter Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Speed Controller
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) ORB-06 to AN-08 Fitting
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately.
- For Limited Duty/Racing Applications, please see P/N: AER17314.