If you own a 2007-2012 GT500 Mustang that is mostly used for street driving but also sees its fair share of races, upgrade its fuel system today with this Aeromotive Stealth EFI A1000 Race Fuel System Kit (17313) from CJ Pony Parts! This kit comes with everything you need to increase the performance of your Mustang’s fuel system.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,000 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,300 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas
- For Mustang Shelby GT500’s with 5.4L GT500 Supercharged 4V engine and/or equivalent intake
- Includes Aeromotive’s Fuel Pump Speed Controller for continuous duty street/strip applications
- Made in the USA
This Stealth EFI A1000 Street Fuel System Kit (17313) made by Aeromotive is ideal if you want to pump up your Mustang’s performance! It comes with several parts, including the Aeromotive Stealth Eliminator fuel pump, which is designed to sit inside the stock, OEM tank. The pump integrates with the stock fuel-level sending unit and jet-siphon transfer pump. A full list of items included in this kit is below. Along with all of these items, electrical supply to the pump is also provided by the system. This includes Aeromotive’s Fuel Pump Speed Controller, which helps to keep fuel cool in vehicles that are mostly used for extended street driving but also see the occasional all-out race. This fuel system kit (17313) is proudly made in the USA!
Please Note: Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately.
*For Limited Duty/Racing Applications, please see P/N: AER17312.
- (1) Set of 5.4L GT500 Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) 40-micron Filter Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Speed Controller
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) ORB-06 to AN-08 Fitting
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol based fuels.
Please Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
- 2007-2012 Shelby GT500 Mustang