If you have big power goals for your Coyote-swapped S197, a high-performance fuel system is a must. This Stealth Fuel System (17332) includes the Aeromotive Stealth Eliminator fuel pump, which integrates with your Mustang’s stock tank, fuel-level sending unit, and jet-siphon transfer pump. The Eliminator pump supports over 1,400 flywheel horsepower for your track performance needs.
Features and Benefits:
- Rated for EFI engines producing up to 1,400 Flywheel HP Forced Induction or 1,900 Flywheel HP Naturally Aspirated on gas.
- For 2005-2009 Mustang GT with engine swap to 5.0L 4V Coyote and/or equivalent intake.
- Includes Aeromotive’s HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for limited duty, racing applications.
- Made in the USA
Aeromotive provides all the fuel system hard-parts you’ll need, including the Stealth In-Tank Fuel Pump, 40-micron High Flow Filter, One-Piece CNC Y-block, Billet High-Flow Fuel Rails, Billet EFI Pressure Regulator and all necessary Aeromotive high flow, ORB Port Fittings. Fuel Pump Electrical Supply is also provided, including our amazing HD Fuel Pump Wiring Kit for cars that will be primarily raced, with limited street driving.
- Fuel Lines and Hose-Ends Sold Separately.
- For Continuous Duty/Street Applications, please see P/N: AER17333.
This Kit Contains:
- (1) Set of 5.0L Coyote Fuel Rails
- (1) Fuel Pressure Regulator
- (1) Fuel Pump Assembly
- (1) Fuel Pump Wiring Kit
- (1) Filter Bracket
- (1) 40-micron Filter Assembly
- (1) One-Way Check Valve
- (6) ORB-08 to AN-08 Fittings
- (4) ORB-10 to AN-08 Fittings
- (1) Y-Block, AN-08
- (1) OR002-2910 AN-10 O-Ring
Tech Tip: All Aeromotive fittings and adapters are fully compatible with gasoline and alcohol-based fuels.