AFR Cylinder Head Bullitt Aluminum 295cc Intake 85cc Chambers With Solid Roller Springs Stud Mount Pair 429/460
Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 295cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 85cc Combustion Chambers and Solid Roller Springs for 429 and 460 Engines.
Is it finally time for you to start upgrading that original stock 429 or 460 engine? Reach higher performance peaks by swapping your factory heads for this upgraded Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 295cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads (3820)! Hurry up and place your order with CJ Pony Parts today!
AFR 295cc Cylinder Heads Include:
- 100% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 100% CNC Ported Intake & Exhaust
- Competition 5-Angle Valve Job
- 11/32" Bead Lock Intake Valve (2.250" x 5.250" O.A.L)
- 11/32" Bead Lock Tulip Exhaust Valve (1.760" x 5.050" O.A.L)
- PAC Racing 1.625" OD Solid Roller Dual Valve Spring 275 lbs. on seat (.850" maximum lift, Max RPM 7400-7600)
- 10-degree Manley Steel Retainers (1.500" O.D x 1.120" I.D x .705" I.D)
- 10-degree Beadlock Valve Keepers with lashcap recess (11/32")
- ARP Rocker Studs (7/16")
- Adjustable Guide Plates (3/8")
- Viton Valve Seals (11/32")
- Hardened Valve Spring (I.D Locator 1.550" O.D x .780" I.D)
- Intake Valve Seats (2.450" O.D x 1.950" I.D x .375" Deep)
- Exhaust Valve Seat (1.900" O.D. x 1.400" I.D. x .375" Deep)
- 11/32" Exhaust Bronze Valve Guides (.502" O.D x 2.25" O.A.L)
It can be difficult to find superior options when it comes to upgrading your race machine's Big Block Ford engine, but that's exactly why Air Flow Research designed this brand-new pair of cylinder heads! Each of the heads feature durable aluminum construction with CNC ported intake ports, exhaust ports and combustion chambers. Your new cylinder heads arrive with solid roller springs already pre-installed, and they'll provide the boost in power your vehicle needs. Don't forget to order new head bolts (sold separately) now from CJ's!
Bullitt Cylinder Head Specs:
Material: A356 Aluminum
Intake Port Volume: 295cc
Intake Port Dimensions: 2.275" H x 1.850" W x .575 Radius
Intake Port Location: Stock
Exhaust Port Volume: 142cc
Exhaust Port Dimensions: 1.850"H x 1.600"W
Exhaust Port Location: Stock
Combustion Chamber Size: 85cc
Valve Cover Bolt Pattern: Perimeter Bolt
Valve Angle: 14-degree Intake / 8-degree Exhaust
Valve Cant: 4.04-degree Intake / 4.12-degree Exhaust
Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.750" O.D
Max Valve Spring Pocket Machining: 1.750" O.D
Deck Thickness: 0.750"
Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.360"
Minimum Cross Sectional Area: 3.275 sq. in.
Spark Plug Dimensions: 14mm x .750" w/Gasket Seat
Please Note: Due to the valve angle and location, custom pistons or notching your existing pistons will be required.
Tech Tip: AFR Recommends the use of .120” thick-wall pushrods.
Air Flow Research has more than 30 years of cylinder head development experience and is going to have the perfect cylinder heads for your classic car or truck's performance engine. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer a growing selection from AFR, so give your project vehicle a huge performance upgrade with help from Air Flow Research and place your order with CJ's now!
Go ahead and pick-up this superior-quality Pair of Air Flow Research 3820 Stud Mount 295cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 85cc Combustion Chambers and Solid Roller Springs for your 429 or 460 Engine now from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.