AFR Cylinder Head Bullitt Aluminum 315cc Intake 75cc Chambers With Hydraulic Roller Springs Stud Mount Pair 429/460
Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 315cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 75cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for 429 and 460 Engines.
If it's finally time for you to start upgrading and modifying your vehicle's 426 or 460 engine, than start by swapping out those lame cylinder heads for this Pair of Air Flow Research Stud Mount 315cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads (3834) instead! Don't wait and order your new heads today from CJ Pony Parts!
AFR 315cc Cylinder Heads Include:
- 100% CNC Ported Combustion Chambers
- 100% CNC Ported Intake & Exhaust
- Competition 5-Angle Valve Job
- 11/32" Bead Lock Intake Valve (2.300" x 5.250" O.A.L)
- 11/32" Bead Lock Tulip Exhaust Valve (1.760" x 5.050" O.A.L)
- PAC Racing 1.550" OD Hydraulic Roller Dual Valve Spring 175 lbs. on seat (.725" maximum lift Max RPM 6500-6700)
- 10-degree Manley Steel Retainers (1.500" O.D x 1.120" I.D x .705" I.D)
- 10-degree 11/32" Beadlock Valve Keepers with lashcap recess
- ARP 7/16" Rocker Studs
- Adjustable 3/8" Guide Plates
- 11/32" Viton Valve Seals
- Hardened Valve Spring I.D Locator (1.550" O.D x .780" I.D)
- Intake Valve Seats (2.450" O.D x 1.950" I.D x .375" Deep)
- Exhaust Valve Seat (1.900" O.D. x 1.400" I.D. x .375" Deep)
- 11/32" Exhaust Bronze Valve Guides (.502" O.D x 2.25" O.A.L)
Air Flow Research designed these brand-new cylinder heads to be a direct-fit, bolt-on upgrade for your race vehicle's Big Block Ford engine! The pair of two (2) heads feature superior-quality CNC-machined aluminum and include high-quality hydraulic roller dual valve springs already installed. You'll absolutely love the increase in power and performance these heads provide your car, so what are you waiting for? Be sure to pick up new head bolts (sold separately) when you place your order with CJ's today!
Bullitt Cylinder Head Specs:
Material: A356 Aluminum
Intake Port Volume: 315cc
Intake Port Dimensions: 2.275" H x 1.850" W x .575 Radius
Intake Port Location: Stock
Exhaust Port Volume: 142cc
Exhaust Port Dimensions: 1.850"H x 1.600"W
Exhaust Port Location: .250" Raised
Combustion Chamber Size: 75cc
Valve Cover Bolt Pattern: Perimeter Bolt
Valve Angle: 14-degree Intake / 8-degree Exhaust
Valve Cant: 4.04-degree Intake / 4.12-degree Exhaust
Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.750" O.D
Max Valve Spring Pocket Machining: 1.750" O.D
Deck Thickness: 0.750"
Minimum Bore Diameter: 4.360"
Minimum Cross Sectional Area: 3.440 sq. in.
Spark Plug Dimensions: 14mm x .750" w/Gasket Seat
Please Note: Due to the valve angle and location, custom pistons or notching your existing pistons will be required.
Tech Tip: AFR Recommends the use of .120” thick-wall pushrods.
Air Flow Research has more than 30 years of cylinder head development experience and is going to have the perfect cylinder heads for your classic car or truck's performance engine. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer a growing selection from AFR, so give your project vehicle a huge performance upgrade with help from Air Flow Research and place your order with CJ's now!
Hurry up and purchase this brand-new Pair of Air Flow Research 3834 Stud Mount 315cc Aluminum Bullitt Cylinder Heads with 75cc Combustion Chambers and Hydraulic Roller Springs for your 429 or 460 Engine from CJ Pony Parts now!
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.