AIRAID Air Intake System MXP Series Performance With Yellow Oiled Filter Mustang GT 2011-2014
- No Tuning Required
- Easy Power Gains
- Pre-Oiled Filter
- High Flow Design
AIRAID Performance MXP Series Performance Cold Air Intake System for 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 GT Mustangs.
Not all Cold Air Intakes are created equal! These MXP Air Intake Systems (454-264) offer easy power gains for your GT Mustang right out of the box. Install it easily, and feel the improvements the same day - no tune or other modification required.
Features and Benefits:
- High Airflow Pre-Oiled Filter
- Washable and Reusable Air Filter
- Non-Wove Synthetic Filter Material
- Yellow Filter Color
- Potential Gains of 20 HP and 19 Lb/Ft of Torque
- High-Density Cross-Linked Polyethylene Intake Pipe
- No Tune Required
- Made in the USA
The AIRAID MXP Air Intake improves horsepower and throttle response on your 5.0L Mustang. Beginning with a one-piece roto-molded air box, air travels through a high-flow air filter and through the new intake tube into your engine.
This de-restricted aftermarket system features high-density polyurethane construction, with a durable pre-oiled filter. This system is a direct fit replacement with no need for tuning or recalibration.
This Kit Includes:
- Hose Clamps, Couplers, Intake Pipe and Filter Shield
- This Intake does not require a tune but would yield greater results when paired with one.
- 2011-2014 Mustang GT
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.