American Legend Wheels Sprinter Wheel 17" X 8" Machined/ Black Mustang 1965-1973
- Each or Square/Staggered Set
- Bolt Pattern: 5" x 4.5"
- Offset: +6
- Stylish Dual-Tone Finishes
American Legend Wheels Machined and Black 17" X 8" Sprinter Wheel for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.
These Sprinter Wheels from American Legend Wheels are inspired by the iconic racing wheels of the 1960s and 1970s! They fit classic 1965-1973 Mustangs and come in your choice of a single wheel, a square set of four wheels, or a staggered set of four wheels in two different sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Iconic Retro Look
- 17" Wheel Diameter
- Two Tone Finish
- Center Cap Included
- Sold as Each or Square/Staggered Set of 4
The Sprinter Wheel features a two-tone finish on its chunky 5-spoke design. This includes a black finish on the inner parts and a machined finish on the outer layer of the face. This design also incorporates an included center cap on each wheel. Each wheel feature a 17-inch profile that offers a responsive driving experience. They also use a +6mm offset and a 73.1mm center bore.
- Size: 17 x 7" / 17 x 8"
- Lugs: 5 x 4.5"
- Finish: Machined / Black
- Offset: +6mm (All Sizes)
- Backspacing: 4.25" (7" Wide) / 4.75" (8" Wide)
- Center Bore: 73.1mm
- Center Cap: Included
- Even though these wheels are intended to fit 5-lug 1965-1973 Mustangs with the original 5 x 4.5" bolt pattern, as a general rule of thumb, you should always measure and verify clearance before ordering aftermarket wheels, as modifications may be necessary for fitment on your classic Mustang.
- We recommend 225/45/17 tires on the front of 1965-1966 Mustangs to reduce the chance of rubbing. A larger tire on the front of 1965-1966 Mustangs can rub on the front wheel opening when turning.
*Available individually or as a set of four square/staggered wheels.
*For 1965-1968 Mustangs, 17x8" wheels are recommended for use on the rear only as wider wheels can rub on the wheel openings when turning.
- 1965-1973 Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning