ARP Head Bolt Kit 12-Point Pro Series With 351W Heads 289/302
- 8740 Chrome Moly Construction
- Black Oxide Fastener Finish
- Heat Treated To 200,000 PSI
- Easy Install Hex Head Bolts
ARP 12-Point Pro Series Head Bolt Kit for 289 and 302 Engines with 351W Heads.
If you’re rebuilding a 289 or 302 engine and need to bolt a 351W head to it, you’ll definitely need to pick up this ARP 12-Point Head Bolt Kit that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Bolts 351W Heads on a 289 or 302 Engine
- Cold-Forged to Ensure Molecular Integrity
- Heat-Treated Before Thread Rolling and Machining
- 7/16" to 1/2" Stepped Bolts
- Rated at 190,000 PSI
- Made of Black Oxidized 8740 Chromoly
- Hex Head
- Includes Hardened Parallel Washers for Even Load Distribution and Accurate Torque Readings
This ARP (254-3708) 12-Point Head Bolt Kit is cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity and heat-treated before thread rolling and machining. These bolts are 7/16" to 1/2" stepped bolts rated at 190,000 PSI, and they’re made of black oxidized 8740 chromoly. You’ll also get hardened parallel washers for even load distribution and accurate torque readings with your order.
With the hardware from ARP, you're getting the best products on the market, and those trusted by Formula 1, IndyCar, NHRA and NASCAR. So, if you're needing new engine hardware, look no further than ARP.
Order an ARP (254-3708) 12-Point Head Bolt Kit for your 289 or 302 Engine with 351W Heads from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning