A supercharged 1994-2004 Mustang is only as good as its brakes, so naturally, you want the best of the best! Invest in the Rear Powder Coated Red Cobra Style Brake Calipers with Pads from CJ Pony Parts for a top-notch stopping experience and sleek style update. Brand-new premium boots and seals update your stock mounting equipment providing enhanced functionality to your calipers.
Features and Benefits:
- Red Powder-Coated Finish
- Brand-New Boots and Seals
- High-Temperature Silicone Lubricant
- Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 Brake Pads
- Ferro-Carbon Compound
- Improved Braking
- Low Noise
- Direct-Fit Replacement
A high-temperature silicone lubricant coats the new caliper pins ensuring longevity and durability. The included Hawk Performance HPS-5.0 rear brake pads are designed for the ultimate stopping power and pedal feel available without compromising your ABS system. These pads feature a Ferro-Carbon compound boasting advanced braking characteristics for a smooth driving experience. Remanufactured in the USA, your new calipers sport a powder-coated red finish drawing attention from onlookers at the strip or the street.
- These rear calipers are a direct-fit replacement for 94-04 Mustang Cobra.
- These rear calipers work for 1994-2004 GT and V6 retaining the GT/V6 rotor and axle flange bracket.
- If using these calipers to upgrade a GT/V6 to 11.65" Cobra rotors, you will need the Cobra specific axle flange bracket. This bracket is available new in kit # M2300M, or you will have to source them used individually.
- This set of Rear Brake pads is recommended for race applications.