Brake Rotors 11.65" Drilled And Slotted Silver Zinc-Plated Rear Pair Mustang Bullitt 2001/ Mach 1 2003-2004/ Cobra 1994-2004
- Sold as a Pair
- Precision Drilled Holes
- Rounded Slots
- Machined and Mill-Balanced
Pair of 11.65-Inch Silver Zinc-Plated Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Rotors for 2001 Bullitt Mustangs, 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustangs, and 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Cobra Mustangs.
If you are looking for cleaner, safer braking with more bite and a lower temperature, then your search has ended! All you need is this Pair of 11.65-Inch Silver Zinc-Plated Drilled and Slotted Rear Brake Rotors from CJ Pony Parts to upgrade your 1994-2004 Mustang!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1994-2004 Mustangs
- Fits 2001 Bullitt Mustangs
- Fits 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustangs
- Fits 1994-2004 Cobra Mustangs
- Precision drill holes allow for maximum rotor cooling keeping your brakes temperatures down during extreme operating conditions
- Rounded slots help wipe away any gas or debris keeping a clear contact patch on the rotor surface for safe, smooth braking
- Silver Zinc Dichromate plating is applied to help prevent rust & corrosion and look great behind your wheels
- Reversed engineered from OEM samples using G3000 grade iron
- Each rotor is carefully machined and mill-balanced
These Rear Brake Rotors provide you with maximum cooling abilities and a safer braking experience thanks to their drilled and slotted design! Their precision drilled holes keep temperatures down during extreme operation conditions, which will help to avoid resin glazing and uneven friction layers. They reduce temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Their rounded slots wipe away debris that can prevent a clear contact path. This makes your Mustang's braking smoother and safer.
Each 11.65-inch rotor in this pair receives a silver zinc dichromate plating to ward off rust and corrosion. This also addds to their incredible style. They are reverse engineered from OEM samples that use G3000 grade iron. They are also carefully machined and mill-balanced for the perfect fit. No special modifications are required for your Mustang in order to install them! This is because they feature a direct OE fit and vane count. Using these rear brake rotors will prevent that pesky warping problem you seek to avoid!
- 2001 Bullitt Mustang
- 2003-2004 Mach 1 Mustang
- 1994-2004 Cobra Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning