Canton's t-pan style oil pans are designed with ground clearance in mind, which is why they have extra oil capacity on the sides. The total depth of these pans is typically equal to stock and they feature a 7-quart oil capacity. Canton pick-ups are designed to ensure consistent oil flow to your engine. The Canton pick-up features a .75" tube diameter. This kit is made specifically for 1965-1973 Mustangs with a 351W Engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Oil Pan with Seven-Quart Oil Capacity
- Oil Pan Pick-Up with .75" Tube Diameter
- Pick-Up Provides Consistent Oil Flow to Engine
- Designed for Ground Clearance
- Canton Front Sump T-Pan Style Oil Pan (OP11)
- Canton Front Sump Oil Pan Pick-Up (OPP11)
- Canton Dipstick and Tube (DST1)
Tech Tip: Flaming River rack and pinion kits are designed for front sump or stock oil pans.
Please Note: Will not work with Rod & Custom style rack and pinion conversions (these must use a 79+ style rear sump oil pan).