Canton's Deep Pan Style Front Sump Oil Pan Kit moves the extra oil capacity sump downward to provide more space for headers in your 1965-1973 Mustang. Deep style pans are typically 1-2 inches deeper than the t-pan style or stock oil pans, meaning ground clearance will be reduced. Installing this kit in your classic Mustang will result in a more consistent flow of oil to your 429 or 460 Engine.
Features and Benefits:
- Eight-Quart Oil Capacity
- Ensures Consistent Oil Flow
- .625" Tube Diameter
- Provides More Space for Headers
- Canton front sump deep style oil pan (OP29)
- Canton front sump oil pan pick-up (OPP29)
This kit supplies Canton's premium-quality oil pan and pick-up. The oil pan features an eight-quart oil capacity, and the pick-up has a .625" tube diameter.
- Requires a Cobra Jet oil pump.
- Flaming River rack and pinion kits are designed for front sump or stock oil pans.
- Will not work with Rod and Custom style rack and pinion conversions (these must use a 79+ style rear sump oil pan).