CJ Classics Brake Combination Valve Mustang Front/ Rear Disc Brakes 1965-1973
- Disc/Disc Proportioning Valve
- Gm Style Brake Light Switch
- Not A Direct Replacement
- Brake Line Modifications
CJ Classics Brake Combination Valve for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, and 1973 Mustangs with Front and Rear Disc Brakes.
Upgrade your 1965-1973 Mustang equipped with front and rear disc brakes by adding a brand new CJ Classics Brake Combination Valve from CJ Pony Parts. This combination valve combines the distribution block and the proportioning valve into one unit. This product is designed to be used with front and rear disc brakes. This purchase will include a brake light switch that uses a GM-style plug.
Features and Benefits:
- Combines Distribution Block and Proportioning Valve
- Designed For Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Brake Light Switch For a GM-Style Plug Included
- Long-Lasting Durability
- 1965-1973 Mustangs with Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- This is not a direct factory replacement for an original distribution block; therefore, minor brake line modifications may be necessary during installation.
- Plug with pigtail is available separately.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning