Delta Tech LED Replacement Bulbs High Output Type 1157 White Mustang 1965-1973
- Much Brighter Exterior Lights
- Easy Screw-On Installation
- Replaces Most 1157 Bulbs
- Similar Size to an OEM Bulb
Delta Tech White Type 1157 High Output LED Bulbs for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, and 1973 Mustangs.
Delta Tech's Type 1157 White High Output LED Bulbs are a great option when you’re looking to upgrade your 1965-1973 F-100's exterior lighting. These bulbs are much brighter than the OEM incandescent bulbs and have a longer service life due to using less voltage. LED lights run cooler than the OEM lights and have less of a chance of burning out from use. They're also similar in size to original bulbs and include an OEM-style socket for an easy plug-in installation. Converting your classic F-100 to LED lighting is as simple as changing out the stock bulb.
Features and Benefits:
- Much Brighter and Lasts Longer than the OEM Incandescent Bulbs
- Similar Size to an OEM Bulb for Easy Fitment
- Simple Installation Plug-In Installation
- Led Replacement for Most 1157 Incandescent Bulbs
- 1965-1973 Mustang Parking light
- 1965-1973 Mustang Taillight
- 1970-1973 Mustang OEM Sport Fog Lamps (Grille Mounted)
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning